50% Minority Quota seats in the college can be availed.
NRI Quota from any community.
Lapsed seats - after the completion of the allotment seats by the Government.
Lateral Entry from Diploma Holders to 2nd year B.E. course.
Eligibility will be in strict accordance with the new admission policy for the academic year to be notified by the Directorate of Technical Education, Gobernment of Tamilnadu.
Application Forms are available for all courses at the following addresses :
NO 42/1 & Srinivasa nagar II street, Koyambedu, Chennai - 107.
It is in the interest of the applicant that they carefully read all the instructions given in the Application Form and strictly adhere to the same without any discrepancy of omission. Every application must be accompanied by necessary documents. Incomplete applications and failure to append the stipulated documents may lead to delay, and in some circumstances, to possoble rejection. The relevant University guidelines are mentioned herein.
It is also considered mecessary to point out that it is essintial to fill in absolutely with correct details. If it is found out that a candidate has furnished incorrect information.
(1) He/She will forfeit the admission, irrespective of what stage of the course he/she is in at that point of time.
(2) He/She will be debarred from pursuing any course of studies.
(3) Legal action will be instituted against him/her for furnishing wrong information.
Candidates from outside Tamilnadu
These students are informed that as per University stipulations, they should append with their application, a certificate of Eligibility from the University in Tamilnadu. If selected, they should apply to the University for registration on the date of their admissions.
In support of application, students are required to submit photocopies of the following documents.
1. Mark sheet of qualifying examination or equivalent.
2. Transfer Certificate from the institution last studied.
3. Conduct Certificate.
4. Community Certificate.
5. Tree passport size photographs.
6. Joint declaration vy candidate and parent / guardian in the specified format.
7. Any other as may be required by the institution.
8. Eligibility Certificate from the University (For students from outside Tamilnadu).
9. Foreign students must also submit :
a) No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of HRD Government of India, New Delhi.
b) Eligibility Certificate from the University, and
c) Appropriate Student Visa.